[Bricklin] BI Forum Problems?

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: [Bricklin] BI Forum Problems?
From: Alan Golbov <cozmobrown@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2019 07:30:38 -0800

--000000000000738f670580ff0f5e

Is it just me, or are others having problems using the forum?  I can get
about one transaction out of it, then it gets stuck.  For example, I can
log in fine, but if I use SEARCH or try to LOG OUT, it won't proceed and
eventually times out.  Ideas?  Thanks!

--000000000000738f670580ff0f5e

um?=C2=A0 I can get about one transaction out of it, then it gets stuck.=C2=
=A0 For example, I can log in fine, but if I use SEARCH or try to LOG OUT, =
it won&#39;t proceed and eventually times out.=C2=A0 Ideas?=C2=A0 Thanks!</=
div>

--000000000000738f670580ff0f5e--

--===============3466735723929586557==

Bricklin@autox.team.net