Re: Rust Rocket Rescue

To: cs.utexas.edu!Alliant.alliant.COM!british-cars
Subject: Re: Rust Rocket Rescue
From: cs.utexas.edu!tc.fluke.COM!pwv (Pat Vilbrandt)
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 90 11:56:49 PDT
> This morning, during the daily ritual of the want ads, I saw this:
>
>   65 TR4, engine trouble.  Great summer project, $500 or offer.
>   801-531-8031
>
> That phone number is awfully familiar.  Ayyone have $500 they don't need for a
> month or two?

Aaarrrggghhh!  Gee, I wonder what it would cost to trailer a TR-4 from SLC
to Seattle??  ...  And I've got 2 good TR-4 engines ...  Darn you, mjb!

How long does it take to drive from Seattle to Utah anyway?  ;-)

   Pat Vilbrandt       John Fluke Mfg. Co., Inc.        Everett, Washington USA
UUCP: pwv@tc.fluke.COM  or: { uw-beaver, sun, microsoft }!fluke!pwv
ARPA: fluke!pwv@uw-beaver.ARPA