Re: Filling holes

To: british-cars@morpho
Subject: Re: Filling holes
From: uunet!morpho!alan@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (Alan Dahl)
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 90 09:28:18 PDT

Roland Dudley writes:
>There are fillers designed for marine use.  Some hardware stores
>carry them but you can also check with a local boat supply place.
>They are not as soft as bondo but that shouldn't matter in this
>case.

There is a very good product called Marine-Tex.  It consists of two parts,
the filler and a catalyst.  It does a very good job and it's totally waterproof
(and fuel proof and just about anything else proof).  At your local marine
supply store and better hardware stores everywhere.  I've used it many
times with very good results.
      ___    __    __    __          __      Alan Dahl
    / / /  /  /  /__/  /__/  /__/  /  /      North American MORPHO Systems
   / / /  /__/  / \   /     /  /  /__/       1145 Broadway Plaza
                                             Tacoma, WA. 98402, USA
   PH:  1 (206) 593-8021
   FAX: 1 (206) 591-8856             We shall not cease from exploration
   ...amc-gw!morpho!alan             And the end of all our exploring
                                     Will be to arrive where we started
Standard disclaimer applies...       And know the place for the first time.
                                         - T.S. Eliot