Spaghetti Factory Gathering

To: british-cars@alliant.Alliant.COM
Subject: Spaghetti Factory Gathering
From: mit-eddie!ames.arc.nasa.gov!ssi!ssiwest!young@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (Indi)
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 90 09:20:25 PDT
        Spaghetti Factory SOL Gathering
        7pm, Tues, Oct 9th, 1990
        Meet in front of the restaurant

        So far, so good!  Chris Kent said we-who-live-here can probably
        pick up those-who-are-visiting at their hotels, if the light rail
        doesn't reach the Spaghetti Factory.  Good idea.  It's not far.

        Just in case anyone needs to get a ride at the last minute, my
        number at work is (415) 373-8044, and our number at home is (415)
        443-6937.  Chris and Susan both work for DEC, and Chris' number
        there is (415) 853-6639.  Try to take the light rail, though, if
        it goes there.

        For those of you who've RSVP-ed, check to be sure your name is
        on the list:  :-)

Steven Taylor (& friend?)       '79 Midget              p       BBN
David & Mary Ambrose            MGB GT (Sherlock)       c       DRI
Chris Kent (& Susan?)           TR4-A (Sarah)           c       DEC
Ralph Droms                     '61 BRG Bugeye Sprite   p       Bucknell Univ.
Sam Sjogren                     '71 MGB "in race trim"  c       TGV
Andy Banta (& friend?)          "Collection of MGBs"    c       SCO (for a bit)
Indi (me)                       '70 GT6+ (Robbie)       p       SSI
Mitch DeShields                 '69 TR6 (Torrington)    c       IQI

        (where p="will bring photos" and c="will drive car")