money vs. morals resolved

To: ames!sgi!alliant!british-cars@EDDIE.MIT.EDU
Subject: money vs. morals resolved
From: <sgi!ames.arc.nasa.gov!ames!rutgers!beaver.cs.washington.edu!microsoft!timke@EDDIE.MIT.EDU>
Date: Thu Aug 23 09:26:50 1990
well, thanks to everyone who responded.  there were many interesting
and compelling points of view on both sides.  it all helped me clarify
why i felt the way i did about the situation.  the decision: no sale.
i don't expect to get much more interest in it this year, since we're
quickly heading into fall (i know some of you in other parts of the
country consider august summer, but i'm in seattle).  i guess i'll
just keep it until spring, when it should be easier to sell to someone
who's going to drive it instead of make a quick buck off it, and it
will probably get a higher price to boot :)

besides, the e-type isn't running so great right now and i need a
roadster to kick up those autumn leaves :)

tim