info about Bay Area - again

To: british-cars@Alliant.COM
Subject: info about Bay Area - again
From: apollo!brady_p@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (Pete Brady)
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 90 18:05:24 EDT
Hi,

The last message I sent was intended for anyone in the Bay area. I lost a line
in my editor (OK, run the old mail program instead of my mail program, so
we don't lose things this time :-). Here's the part again:

>> I'll be out at the Seybold Seminars in San Jose from 28 Sep to 7 Oct. If you
>> are going, stop by the HP booth to say hello; I'll probably be there any time
>> you stop by :-(. However, I'm looking for ideas of things to do in my free
>> time, particularly brit-car oriented. I'm not sure what to do because I've
>> never been to the bay area. If you have any ideas, please send them to
>> brady_p@apollo.hp.com. Thanks!

--pete

J. Peter Brady                              INTERNET: brady_p@apollo.hp.com
Hewlett Packard/Workstation Group Mktg      UUCP:
{mit-eddie,attunix,decvax}!apollo!brady_p
M/S CHF-02-MD                               PHONE: +1-508-256-6600 extension
7423
300 Apollo Drive, Chelmsford, MA  01824     HP TELNET: 256-7423