Cars in movies

To: british-cars@encore.com
Subject: Cars in movies
From: djz6r@fixit.cs.virginia.edu
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 91 12:24:16 EDT
   Speaking of cars in old shows, a few months ago I was watching a
cheesy movie named "Kristina" (I think) with my girlfriend Christina
(Yes, that's why we were watching it.)  Any way, the movie was horrible,
but there was the best chase scene I have ever seen.  Kristina was driving
a spitfire and some guy was chasing her in a TR6.  It was a mountain
road with other cars and trucks.  The chase went on for a few minutes and
I loved it.  We turned the movie off shortly after that though.

   Dean