Triumphs, Transmissions, Tach-points

To: British Cars <british-cars@hoosier>
Subject: Triumphs, Transmissions, Tach-points
From: garnett@theory.tc.cornell.edu (Roger Garnett)
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 1991 09:03:49 EDT
Well, I'm-a-gonna do it. I am going to enter the lair of the Triumph
in an MG. I'm getting a ride to Kentucky next Tues/Weds with a couple of
Spitfires, (Ric & Vicky Schlierer) then bopping over to Will Sadlers
in Indiana to retreive my new '65 MGB, which has been trailered there
from Texas, where his father owned it for the last 22 years. Then it's
back to the Vintage Triumph Register convention for some fun. To all
you TR SOL'ers going to the meet, I'll be the one in an MG hat,
probably being tarred and feathered! It won't be hard to spot 1 red
MGB w/white hardtop amoungst the TR's.  I'll be staying at the motel
accross the street. I'll also probably be available to co-drive anyones
TR's in the events, when I'm not working on tune-up/fix up on the B to
attempt to get it in roadworthy condition (It hasn't seen a lot of use
or maintaince lately).  Sunday morining, the real adventure begins, when
we start the long trip back north.