Re: Thinking ahead

To: british-cars@encore.com, cook@encore.com
Subject: Re: Thinking ahead
From: Roland Dudley <cobra@dtc.hp.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 91 08:30:58 pdt
From: Dale C. Cook <cook@encore.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 91 09:37:40 EDT
To: british-cars@encore.com
Subject: Thinking ahead

>This season Grandfather has seen a lot of action being Terry's
>daily driver and all.  So it's time to think about maintenance.
>What say the sages of SOL?  Is it better to change oil/fluids
>at the end of the driving season or before starting off next
>season?  (No smart remarks from you Californina people who don't
>know what a season is!)

Dale,

If your interested I can send you a copy of a couple of articles
I transcribed from the Shelby American (Shelby Club mag) on preparing
your car for storage.  BTW, you should change the oil before storage.
Also the current issue of Classic Auto Restorers has an article on this
subject but I'm not sure this magazine is widely available.  I have a
subscription.

Roland Dudley
cobra@hpcdcsn.dtc.HP.COM
CSX2282