Re: Healey Brake Pads Wanted

To: british-cars@hoosier
Subject: Re: Healey Brake Pads Wanted
From: HOAN RACING AND RENT-A-RACER <LYE_J@wums2.wustl.edu>
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 91 09:42:21 CDT
Keptin Komrade Dr. Bobwrench sez:

>I believe the TR-3,4 or 250 used 14A calipers.  Try TRF @ 1 814 446 4444 or
>the 800 number which I don't have handy.
>
>iii

Actually, the TR-3 and 3A used a different caliper from the
4A and 250.  I believe that the changeover occurred during the
run of the TR-4.  I'm not sure of the model numbers, but the
4A/250 caliper was the same as the one used on the TR-6,
while the earlier one was much larger and heavier.  From
the original request, I suspect that the TR-3A pads may be
the ones you need (early Healey using the earlier caliper?)
                Cheers,
                John
                HOAN Racing and Rent-a-Racer