Snake City & 6V Batteries

To: british-cars@hoosier
Subject: Snake City & 6V Batteries
From: Roland Dudley <cobra@dtc.hp.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 91 15:37:03 pdt
I was browsing through the latest Snakebite Bulletin and came across an
appeal for a rear fender for a '64 Cobra.  No big deal except the address
to respond to was only a block away.  I could hardly believe it.
Another snake owner within walking distance.  Naturally I called the
number listed.  This guy doesn't have A snake, he has FOUR snakes, plus a
GT350, a BUNCH of Corvettes, several other muscle cars, a '37 Packard
(eight-cylinder), a Rolls (forgot what year) and God knows what else for
a total of 58 CARS!  Turns out this guy was a Corvette dealer at one
time so he has quite a collection of them spanning the decades.  Anyway,
to the point of all this:  one of his cars is a '54 'vette badly in need
of a 6 volt battery.  Are these available in the S.F. Bay area?

Roland Dudley
cobra@hpcdcsn.dtc.HP.COM
CSX2282