Re: Car Color

To: phile@pwcs.stpaul.gov (Philip J Ethier)
Subject: Re: Car Color
From: sfisher@Pa.dec.com
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 91 10:45:53 PDT
(Hmmm... lessee what it sez about green, silver, and black...flip
flip flip...)

Well, so I'm a highly intelligent hopeful romantic, a confident,
understated  extrovert, and a self-confident sophisticate who wishes
to be taken seriously.  Wow!  This is even better than astrology!

Phil Ethier writes about his soon-to-be-teal ("trendsetting
extrovert craving attention") Europa:

>But I defer to her color choice.  She has to have something.

Priced a dozen long-stemmed roses and a box of really good
chocolates lately?

--Scott "Remember, `classic' applies to more than just cars" Fisher