Re: Lunatic Ramblings, Lotus location

To: british-cars@hoosier.cs.utah.edu
Subject: Re: Lunatic Ramblings, Lotus location
From: phile@pwcs.stpaul.gov (Philip J Ethier)
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 93 11:40:44 CST
Andrew C. Green writes >

>when in England, ... You could also carry on to, um, Norfolk, or wherever
>Lotus is based. (Phil E. will know.)

Lotus Cars, Ltd
Hethel, Norwich, Norfolk
England
NR14 8EZ

>If you're lucky, tours will be available at the factory, although the spouse
>and I arrived during remodeling last time and could only admire a bunch of
>construction cranes from a distance. Nice parking lot, however. :-)

Check ahead.  I've never been, of course, but I've been told that tour
opportunities at Lotus vary widely.  You can get the tour of a lifetime or not
be admitted at all, depending on the current situation, and perhaps the phase
of the moon.

Phil Ethier, THE RIGHT LINE, 672 Orleans Street, Saint Paul, MN   55107-2676
h (612) 224-3105  w (612) 298-5324     phile@pwcs.stpaul.gov
"Is it the fourteenth already?"   - Frank Fontana