re: Naming cars

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: re: Naming cars
From: Scott.Currier@Ceram.COM (Scott Currier)
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 93 09:14:51 MST
All this talk of naming cars has me thinking...  I have always
named my cars, but, the Roller still has no official moniker.

She shares a garage with: Pokey, my 1967 Red Lincoln Convertible;
Blarney, the 1981 Delorean; Daisy, a 1931 Chevy rumble seat coupe
(she had a daisy painted on the rumble seat when I bought her.  It stuck)
and Shark, the 1983 Chevy Wagon.

We have kicked around names like Shadow, and Mary (queen mary)
but I feel the old girl (1972) needs something a bit more distinctive.
She is, after all, British, leaks vital fluids and suffers a treatable
case of Lucas Syndrome, so what to call her?

Any help?

--
Scott Currier                   email: scurrier@ceram.com
Director of Marketing             Tel: (719) 540-8500

(previously: scocur@auto-trol.com for those taking notes)

Z.