Tire recommendations

To: british-cars@hoosier
Subject: Tire recommendations
From: "Daren Stone, D2 IE, 5-9521, bpr:237-2322, RN2-C6" <DSTONE@SC9.intel.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 92 14:54:49 PST
From: Dean_Zywicki%NIHDCRT.BITNET@CU.NIH.GOV
Date:     Tue, 24 Mar 92  13:51:26 EST
Subject:  TR6 tires

Reply to:

|From: Dean Zywicki:dcrt:nih
|Subj: TR6 tires

     >>TR6 tire talk deleted<<

     Does Yokohama make anything worthwhile in a 185,195,205 series tire ?

     >>Well Dean, I like the 008Rs on Redcar just fine ....;-)
     Actually I wouldn't recommend them as daily drivers
     with a treadwear rating of 80 (!), but they shure make
     mah car go round them corners niiiice.
     Whatever size you go with, check into buying them from
     The Tire Rack (800)428-8355. I shopped around for the
     008R and found their prices to be slightly cheaper even
     with shipping, put 4 on my Visa, and they were in my
     garage when I got home the next day. That's service.

          cheers-
                 dstone@sc9.intel.com