The relative value of TR6 rims

To: british-cars@hoosier
Subject: The relative value of TR6 rims
From: "Daren Stone, D2 IE, 5-9521, bpr:237-2322, RN2-C6" <DSTONE@SC9.intel.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 92 09:54:18 PST
iii writes;

        Uh, roger, what colour is the sky in your world? :-}

And I pay about $20-$30 each for used TR-6 rims, which even though I own 8 of
them is considerably less than my car is worth...

     >>and I say;
               bad move on your part. If roger thinks that
     good TR6 rims are worth that much, who are you to tell
     him different ? Heck, I'd bet you'd even sell him a
     couple of your spares for less than he usually pays ...

                    cheers-
                           dstone@sc9.intel.com