MG Lunch

To: british-cars@hoosier
Subject: MG Lunch
From: T.J. Noto <noto@twg.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 1992 15:06:33 -0800
Wow. . cruising around downtown Palo Alto today at lunch with in my friends
MR2. . .relax she's an engineer and you know how they like hi-tech things,
I saw two early B's in the distance of one block. . one was blue and the other
was old english white. . .a really nice one with disc wheels (rare birds those)
I waved like an idiot from within the cocoon like interior of the rice burner
By the way. . .the sound that turbo makes at about 7500rpm is insane!
"Once again Yankee ingenuity Triumphs over british Craftsmanship"
Teej