Redwalls

To: british-cars@hoosier
Subject: Redwalls
From: Roland Dudley <cobra@cdc.hp.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 92 11:02:45 pdt
Along with an order delivery form British Wire Wheel I found a flyer
advertising their redwall & whitewall tire striping service.  Its
described as an air-cured cold vulcanizing process and can be applied in
1/4", 3/8", 3/4" or 1-1/4" wide stripes as a cosmetic indentation to the
sidewall.  The cost:  add $20 to their regular tire price for a single
stripe and $35 for double stripes.  The flyer didn't say whether they
would do striping on tires not purchased from them.  They carry
Michelin, Dunlop, Avon, Pirelli, BG Goodrich, Riken, Yokohama, Firestone
and Commander (chucks, no Goodyears).  I have no idea how competitive
their tire prices are.

British Wire Wheel
1650 Mansfield St.
Santa Cruz, CA 95062