Club List Addation

To: 70471.1433@CompuServe.COM
Subject: Club List Addation
From: mikej@apd.MENTORG.COM (Mike Johnson)
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 92 07:52:51 PDT
Great Idea!  Add us please.  I am the V.P. for:

          Club Lotus NW
          P.O. Box 325
          Lake Oswego, OR 97034

Lake Oswego is a suburb of Portland, Oregon.  We have about 50 members from
North Western Oregon and South Western Washington.

Other area clubs include Evergreen Lotus (Northwest Washington), Lotus West
(L.A.), Golden Gate Lotus Club (S.F.), Lotus Club of Vancouver BC (you guessed
it).
I am sorry I do not have addresses for these clubs in the newsletters I have
in my office.  If you are unable to get them from other submissions let me know
and I will do some digging.
                              mikej@apd.mentor.com
                              MYROPA the hose green car