re: Triumph & MGB Clubs

To: 70471.1433@compuserve.com
Subject: re: Triumph & MGB Clubs
From: mikej@apd.MENTORG.COM (Mike Johnson)
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 92 09:53:09 PDT
Please add:

   Club Lotus NW
   P.O. Box Box 325
   Lake Oswego, OR 97034
   Contact: Dave Alford (503) 635-6199

Other Lotus clubs on the West Coast.  I don't have better info for contacts.
In fact the names may only be approx.  This is just to let you know they are
out there.

   Lotus Club of Vancouver BC
   Evergreen Lotus Club (Seattle WA)
   Golden Gate Lotus Club (San Francisco)
   Lotus West (LA)

We appreciate your support of our interest in LBC's and your continued good
netiquette.  As you know it would be very easy for The Roadster Factory to
use this medium for personal gain.  You have not and instead have added
value to discussions that go on here.

Just wanted you to know that there are people who notice.

                         Thanks
                         mikej
                         VP Club Lotus NW
                         MYROPA the hose green Europa