The Breed

To: british-cars@hoosier
Subject: The Breed
From: gerry@probe.att.com
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 92 10:21 EDT
I received the book "Maintaining the Breed: The Saga of MG Racing Cars"
on Saturday. I ordered it because many people have raved about it and the
blurb from Classic Motor books is

 "Back by popular demand, this books rank at the top of the list
for MG owners and fans. The racing MG's are captured in fantastic
photos, ......... there is probably no greater authority on these
cars".

Well all I can say is that this book is badly advertised !!! The photos
are of very poor quality, and there is not mention of the MGB's that
ran the Monte's, Sebring, Le Mans, or of the many Midgets that were
run by the factory in the same events. The only racing MG's I am interested
in are the B's and Midgets !!!!!

Gerry