Re: Need some parts

To: british-cars@hoosier
Subject: Re: Need some parts
From: sbender@dsd.es.com (Steve Bender)
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 92 17:05:11 MDT
> > So if any of you folks have either one or both of the lids please respond.
> > I have checked the local junk yards none in stock, Moss and the local
> > parts houses want ~$140 for the bonnet lid. I have not even checked the
> Actually that doesn't seem too bad to me.  I assume that's for a new
> lid.  Recently I checked a Nissan dealer to see what a new plastic
> reflector strip for the back of the trunk lid on my Sentra would cost.
> $45.  Imagine what the lid would cost.

No kidding.  I have a friend who smashed the side-mirror on his 300ZX.
Not the door - Not the fender - Just the little color-coordinated valence
around the mirror & the mirror itself.

The quote from the dealer to have it fixed... ! $1400.00 !  Sheesh!
I can replace a lot of LBC components for FOURTEEN HUNDRED BUCKS!

-S-