Mid Ohio event this June?

To: sol
Subject: Mid Ohio event this June?
From: mjb (Mark Bradakis)
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 92 20:41:19 -0600
A few of you folks know about the SVRA (?) event coming up in late June
of this year.  Standard vintage racing stuff, I would imagine, with the
added twist that Triumph will be the featured marque[*].  How many folks
from the list are planning on going?  Can anyone give me an idea of where
exactly this track might be?  How far from Indianapolis?  I doubt that I
would arrange things so that I could fly to my dad's place in Indy, then
rent a car to drive to the event and back, so I am just a bit curious.

mjb.

*: How do you pronounce "marque"?  I say mark, but I have heard some
   folks folks pronounce it as if it were part of a theater.