Request to Join

To: british-cars%hoosier.cs.utah.edu@hoosier.cs.utah.edu
Subject: Request to Join
From: TANNEN%BABSON.BITNET@CC.UTAH.EDU
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 1992 22:30 EST

To List Manager or Whom it may concern:

I am new to electronic communication and to Massachusetts, and I just found out
about this forum!  I would love to be added to this list.

It's exciting to find out about this forum, since I am planning on getting
back into Autocross after about a ten year break.  I recently picked up
a '65 Sprite that I plan to set up and race.

If anyone knows of good sources of parts in the New England region, or knows of
clubs that are holding Autocrosses in the Mass area, I would like to hear from
you.  Also, since I have been off the circuit for some time, any advice on
tires, suspension mods, etc would be welcomed.

Thanks in advance.

Skip Tannen      E-Mail to: tannen@babson.bitnet
Needham, MA