Mirrors and the Near East

To: british-cars%hoosier.cs.utah.edu@hoosier.cs.utah.edu
Subject: Mirrors and the Near East
From: Timothy Lyle Smith <tsmith@plains.NoDak.edu>
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 1992 23:57:05 -0500
Firstus,

    Teriann, I will get the mirror in the mail tommorrow or Friday.
    I don't know how much of it you need so I will be sending the
    whole thing as it would be dismounted from the car, ie. it's
    coming with the little black thingy that mounts to the hood with 3
    screws.  I'll write the shipping charge on the outside of the box.

Secondus:

    I am going to be in Canton NY, mabye, possibly, in the next few weeks
    and I was wondering if there are any of us in that general area.  Say
    within a weekends drive range?  I will be unable to read mail after
    Saturday morning so if you could spare some time for an isolated ND SOL
    mail me some stops.

       Tim