SOL @ Lime Rock Vintage Weekend

To: british-cars%hoosier.cs.utah.edu@hoosier.cs.utah.edu
Subject: SOL @ Lime Rock Vintage Weekend
From: RGOLEN@umassd.edu
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 1992 12:38 EDT
Ok Folks, here's the arrangement for the Vintage Weekend:

I will arrange for the purchase of tickets and the obtaining of parking
permits for the BMW Vintage Fall Weekend at Lime Rock Park, CT on Labor
Day Monday. The tickets are "VIP" tickets giving access to pretty much
everywhere except "hot" areas and "sponsor areas". Parking will be
in the "Z" area directly across from pit straight and at the foot
of the Camel Bridge.

Tickets are $15.00 each. There is a discount of from 5 to 10% depending
on the number of tickets ordered.

What I propose to do is to have those interested in attending send me
$15 per ticket, the number of parking permits needed, and a stamped
self-addressed envelope. If I have enough tickets to kick in the
discount, I will refund the discount amounts at LRP.

I will begin to accept orders, checks, gifts, offers of competitive
rides, etc. now, and will send in the order to LRP on July 20, 1992.

You can send in your orders and a check (made to me, or LRP if you
feel so inclined) to:

                        Ric Golen
                        8 Pearl Street
                        S. Dartmouth, MA 02748