bounces from Phil Ethier

To: autox@autox.team.net, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: bounces from Phil Ethier
From: pwcs.StPaul.GOV!phile@medtron.medtronic.COM (Philip J Ethier)
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 92 8:49:50 CDT
Yesterday, the machine PWCS forgot who I was for a while.  I went to log on,
it would not accept my ID and password.  I was able to access my mailbox via
one of the other SUN machines with TelNet from my Mac.  I noticed that I didn't
seem to have anything coming in.  I was amazed at this, as I had posted
something to autox myself.

This morning I could not log in right away, but the problem cleared up.  Our
Computer Services dugans apparently fixed it.  Anyway, I got a bounce of my own
posting!  It went out to you all OK, but PWCS rejected it when it cam in from
hoosier.  Never saw this happen before.

So, if you sent something to me and got a bounce, send it again, because I
didn't get it, but should get it now.  I was not just ignoring you :-).

We now return you to your regularly-scheduled broadcast.

Phil Ethier, THE RIGHT LINE, 672 Orleans Street, Saint Paul, MN  55107-2676
h (612) 224-3105     lotus@pnet51.orb.mn.org
w (612) 298-5324     phile@pwcs.stpaul.gov  (list goes here)
"The workingman's GT-40" - Anthony Colin Bruce Chapman