cooling/t shirts/ and for sale

To: sol@hoosier.cs.utah.edu
Subject: cooling/t shirts/ and for sale
From: xgg2356@dcmdc.dla.mil (James Fuerstenberg)
Date: Thu Jun 11 08:17:16 1992
If someone has the capability of making iron ons from their computer of the
SOL logo, I would be interested in purchasing one or more.  I do not have
the capability of even getting a good printed copy....

FOR SALE:  Solve your cooling problems now.  I have one brand new in the box
16 row Mocal oil cooler with 1/2BSP fittings. $75 shipped to your door.
pegasus wants 97.95 + shipping.

For Sale - One Landar R7 D/SR.  this car was originally built in the UK,
but has various modifications now, such as a Honda Hurricane motor and 6sp.
It would make a good regional D/SR, could be converted back to vintage or
be a great autocrosser.  I have driven the car at a Porsche Club event, I
also brought my mini) the Landar was faster than all but the fastest Porsches
on the track.  $10,000 OBO. contact me or contact the owner, Jim Fletcher. he
is at (708) 931-1259.

jim fuerstenberg

                        186,000 miles per second, it's not just a good idea
                        it's the law!

jfuerstenberg@dcri.dla.mil or
xgg2356@dcri.dla.mil

The opinions stated herein are solely my own and not those of my employer.