Performance Engineering (Was Pour Your Own)

To: lye@elegans.wustl.edu, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Performance Engineering (Was Pour Your Own)
From: mrmike@michelotti.ge.com ("Mr. Mike" Passaretti)
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 92 10:58:49 EDT
# In message <9206102254.AA27783@elegans.wustl.edu>,
# lye@elegans.wustl.edu (John Lye) writes:

john> Phile mentions Performance Engineering and sez:

->They also supply lever shocks with gas inserts.  Don't ask
->me how that works.

john> It doesn't apparently.  I've left three messages on
john> their machine saying that I'm interested inthese shock
john> and giving phone numbers and addresses for them to
john> contact me.  No response at all, nada. Guess they're not
john> trying real hard to sell these things.

Ditto.  I'd be interested in knowing how people get in touch
with this guy.  I've been trying on and off for about 5 months
now, and no response.  Maybe the martians have got him after
all.

john> John
                                                        - MM

--