air tools/ oil?

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: air tools/ oil?
From: william sadler <wsadler@copper.ucs.indiana.edu>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1992 15:12:58 -0500
Thanks for all of the advice.  I went to BIG LOTS at lunch and
got an air hammer w/ chisels and some hose.  They had a ratchet
and a cutoff tool, but theyw ere kind of cheap looking and were
$29 each, which seemed like a lot to me.  The air hammer was
$15.

A grinder is the same as a cutoff tool, right?  I'll definitely
have to get that and the ratchet as soon as my funds are
replenished.

What about oiling the system?  Do you just periodically oil the
tools, or does oiil have to be sent through the line into the
air somehow?

An impact wrench was also suggested by almost everyone.

Thanks again,

Will