Pitted aluminum mags...

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Pitted aluminum mags...
From: Ian Hobday <comptec90041@camins.Camosun.BC.CA>
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 1992 12:44:32 PDT
    Figured with all the current discussion about mags, I may as well as
this now!
    I have a set of 10" aluminun mags that I am going to put onto the Mini
that I have just bought and started to take apart.  The problem is, they
are pitted - not really badly, but badly enought that it is noticable, and
somewhat annoying. The question is, how can I remove the pitts?

Thanks,

ian

Ian Hobday                          |
COMPTEC90041@camins.Camosun.BC.CA   |  British Cars:
Computing Technology,               |      1961 Morris Mini "Woody" Wagon
Camosun College                     |      1979 Mini Saloon
Victoria, BC   Canada               |