Re: Plymouth Car Show, Imron, 4WD

To: british-cars-local-request@wsl.dec.com,
Subject: Re: Plymouth Car Show, Imron, 4WD
From: steve@europa.esd.sgi.com (Loopy - the spineless boy)
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 92 10:42:47 -0700
Darrel sez, then Phil sez:

>>the 4WD Midget attended the show again
>OK, somebody tell me about this car.

This is a Suzuki Samarai 4WD with a Midget body and interior grafted on.  It's
actually very well done and looks really goofy.  It sits up about 1.5 feet and
has flared fenders to take the mud&snow tires.  The guy who did it also restores
British and other cars for a living and also had a nicely restored MGBGT parked
next to it.  The guy's from Redding and there just ain't much to do up there...

steve valin             steve@sgi.com
        I've just had my brain washed and I can't do a thing with it.