Re: Redcar progress, nitpicks

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Redcar progress, nitpicks
From: acg@hermes.dlogics.com
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 1992 13:58:38 CDT
pwcs.StPaul.GOV!phile@medtron.medtronic.COM (Philip J Ethier) writes:
> Daren Stone writes:
>>     -Fix horn (don't laugh, when one of the course
>>     instructions is "cows on the course", a horn becomes a
>>     mandatory piece of safety equipment)
>
> And get a louder one than stock.

Second that! Which makes me wonder: where on earth is it written that
little cars are supposed to have wimpy little nasal-sounding horns? If
I was building small cars, I would make certain that they had the biggest,
loudest horns I could fit. Is there some psychological angle to this prac-
tice of putting tiny, bleating little buzzers on small cars???

Andrew C. Green
Datalogics, Inc.      Internet: acg@dlogics.com
441 W. Huron          UUCP: ..!uunet!dlogics!acg
Chicago, IL  60610    FAX: (312) 266-4473