Re: LBC horns

To: british-cars@hoosier.cs.utah.edu
Subject: Re: LBC horns
From: RGOLEN@umassd.edu
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 1992 19:32 EDT
If you folks want an air horn that really gets someone's attention, have
I got the horn for you. J.C. Whitney sells a "compact" air horn kit
(the horns attach directly to the compressor) for $30.00 or so. the
whole unit is about 9" wide by 6 " tall, and made by FIAMM from
Italy. It has the MOST OBNOXIOUS sound I have ever heard from a
horn...and it sure gets people's attention (as a good horn should).
I have one on the GTI, and once I've fixed the suspension bits on
the Midget, my next purchase is one of these horns.

Ric Golen