horns 'n' stuff

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: horns 'n' stuff
From: William Hartwell Woodruff <woodruff@engin.umich.edu>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 92 11:33:31 -0400
        About a week ago I was in the drive up teller line at
a bank.  All of the sudden this geo tracker in front of me just
starts backing up.  I didn't have enough time to get it in reverse,
but I started screaming at him.  No luck, the guy backed right
into me.  Fortunately I was on a grade and when I took my foot
off the brake, I started rolling backward.  The guy was beside
himself when he got out of the car.  He took one look at the british
car and dollar signs flashed before his eyes.  His knees were
visibly shaking, and he couldn't talk clearly.  All he could mutter
was "I have insurance".  Fortunatley all the impact did was straighten
the front end of my car a little (the frame is slightly bent in front).
I'm going to get a decent set of air horns.

woodruff@caen.engin.umich.edu