TR4a FOR SALE (& parts for sale)

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: TR4a FOR SALE (& parts for sale)
From: bbking!rmarks@PRC.Unisys.COM
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 92 09:00:59 EDT
Hi all,

I used to be on this list but dropped off.  In fact I am trying
to sell my TR4a.  (Why, I changed to a Pantera - also in pieces
sort of an Italian version of a Triumph.)

The TR is a 1965 that has been sitting for 10 years.  The motor is
frozen.  I would assume the hydraulics must be rebuilt.  The car
did drive to where it is, so everything else should be good, given
some TLC.  The deal is that I have a lot of spares, including a
fresh balanced short block and cylinder head, and all sorts of
hydraulic and electrical parts.  So for $1000 I will sell the car
and as you need parts, you can have them free.  The body is GOOD;
it had a very classy gold paint job which is still decent but could
use some freshing in spots.  There is very little, if any rust -
maybe a few dime sized spots on one rear fender.  Floor boards and
rockers are solid, etc.  One side window is broken.

I used  to be a real TR freak.  Owned four of them at one time.
This car has been autocrossed but I replaced the heavy springs
with the standard ones.  Also includes front and rear sway bars.
Overdrive trans.  Standard 3.7 rear, IRS.

Also for sale, lots of parts.  Transmissions, heads, all kinds of
electrics and hyraulics and body parts.  For cheap are the heavy
parts that nobody needs unless they grunch something - front ends,
IRS axle assemblies, spare hood, racks, etc.  Also for $150 a set
15x6 Am. Racing Aluminium street wheels or 15x5.5 Am. Racing
real mags (with or w/o the old goodyears).  Carbs, water pumps?

Regards to all,
Richard Marks
rmarks@MDC.unisys.COM
(215) 525-8993

PS: to mjb - I've tried to e-mail you twice and it bounces.