Visit to San Diego

To: autox@hoosier, british-cars@hoosier
Subject: Visit to San Diego
From: Kirk Buecher <kirkb@gr.hp.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 92 13:24:08 -0600
(Note: this post contains 0 autox,bcar,or w2w content)

My employer is sending me to San Diego for 3wks of training and
project work beginning July 6th thru July 24th.

Is there anything car related going on in the area during that
time frame? Car shows, autox, road racing, anything? I would
also be more than happy to get together with anyone from these
great lists and buy a round or two. Please contact me this week!

Kirk Buecher(Vintage racer, sometimes autox'er, Bcar owner, and
fan of anything with a motor and wheels)

kirkb@hpgrla.gr.hp.com   or   303-350-4291 call anytime