Looking for a very small TR3 bit!

To: british-cars@hoosier
Subject: Looking for a very small TR3 bit!
From: steve@europa.esd.sgi.com (Loopy - the spineless boy)
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 92 13:04:51 -0700
My father's TR3's horn assembly is missing a little piece that allows the
turn signal lever to latch in place.  This is the piece that sits inside the
doo-hicky that is spring loaded inside the turn signal lever.  Anyone know
what the hell I'm talking about?  Does anyone have this piece, or maybe a
trashed assembly with the piece that I can purchase?  If not, maybe someone
can let me borrow their piece and I can see about having one made?  I don't
know why I even bother since the car's for sale, but it bugs me when things
don't work like they should...

Thanks a bunch!

Steve Valin             Silicon Graphics - Interactive Systems Division
4153901379              "Same shit, different name"