Re: Just who the heck is Delaney Gallay, anyway

To: cobra@cdc.hp.com
Subject: Re: Just who the heck is Delaney Gallay, anyway
From: phile@pwcs.stpaul.gov (Philip J Ethier)
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 92 9:03:08 CDT
Roland Dudley writes about his Cobra's heater >

>I checked the copy of the original Shelby
>American invoice I have and sure enough it said Smith [sic] heater in
>the options list.  This weekend I stripped the paint off of the heater
>case and now I'm a bit confused.

What did you use to strip the paint?  I have some suspension stuff I want to
do, and I am not waiting 3 weeks for IMS to do it.

>Stamped on the side of the case are
>the words Delaney Gallay above a sort of Saturn shaped logo at the
>center if which are the overlapping letters DG.  Was Delaney Gallay part
>of Smiths?  Perhaps Smiths subcontracted the non electrical components?

The heaters I had for the Midget all had little plates on them which clearly
said "Smiths".

Phil Ethier, THE RIGHT LINE, 672 Orleans Street, Saint Paul, MN   55107-2676
h (612) 224-3105     lotus@pnet51.orb.mn.org (infrequent mail checks)
w (612) 298-5324     phile@pwcs.stpaul.gov (lists go here)
"The workingman's GT-40" - Anthony Colin Bruce Chapman