TR4 engine sources?

To: british-cars@hoosier
Subject: TR4 engine sources?
From: jtc@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu (James A. TenCate)
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 92 09:11:54 -0500
Last night at our local Triumph Club meeting, Sarah pronounced that
she needed a good used crankshaft and block (or whole engine) for
her '64 TR4 (I think she'd take rebuilt too).  She'd like to find one
in the central Texas area but is starting to look all over.  Any
recommendations for places to call?  Wish I knew more details as to
WHY she needed a new engine but I caught her on her way out.  Please
E mail responses to me and I'll call her up tonight or tomorrow with
all of your answers :-)  Thanks.

jim
jtc@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu