Curious problem with midget suspension

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Curious problem with midget suspension
From: Dean_Zywicki%NIHDCRT.BITNET@CU.NIH.GOV
Date: Thu, 01 Oct 92 10:57:27 EDT
|Date: 10-1-92  10:56am
|From: Dean Zywicki:dcrt:nih
|  To: {british-cars@autox.team.net}:INTERNET
|Subj: Curious problem with midget suspension
  I was able to take my midget for a test drive yesterday.  It was like
a different car with all of the new suspension springs, etc.  The
problem came when I parked the car.  The lean to the drivers side
returned.  I have to feel the problem is in the front.  There is about a
1 inch difference from the drivers to passengers side.  I put new
trunnion bushes in and greased everything up.  I didn't however put new
shocks on the front.  Since the shock is the upper control arm, can this
make a difference in the height ?  If it's not the shock, then I have no
idea what it could be.  Help, I'm about to give up on the rest of this
driving season.

   Dean