1980 Spitfire for sale -- low mileage

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: 1980 Spitfire for sale -- low mileage
From: "Andrew C. Green" <acg@hermes.dlogics.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1992 09:11:14 CDT
I thought the following might be of some interest. I normally don't post
copies of ads, but this one attracted my attention because (1) it's near
my house, and (2) the mileage seemed nicely low. I don't know this person
at all, but if anyone's interested in the car, I'll be happy to check it
out for you once you've contacted him about it. Details below.

-- Andy

> From: rice@ast.dsd.northrop.com (W. Scott Rice)
> Newsgroups: chi.forsale
> Subject: 1980 Triumph Spitfire
> Sender: rice@ast.dsd.northrop.com
>
> Gorgeous red 1980 Triumph Spitfire
> 30K miles, original top and accessories, great condition.
> Original owner, stored winters.  Too many toys, too few garages.
> asking $4300 to a good home.  Sob, Sob :-(
>
> Call after 5:30.  Anytime on weekends.
>
> --
> | Scott Rice      scott@rices.dsd.northrop.com | Org:  Northrop - ESD/RMS    |
> | 912 Oxford Court                             |                             |
> | Palatine, IL  60067         (708) 934-6587   | My opinions are my opinions |

Andrew C. Green       (312) 266-4431
Datalogics, Inc.      Internet: acg@dlogics.com
441 W. Huron          UUCP: ..!uunet!dlogics!acg
Chicago, IL  60610    FAX: (312) 266-4473