MGA Tonneau Cover Pattern

To: british-cars@hoosier.cs.utah.edu
Subject: MGA Tonneau Cover Pattern
From: Paul Osborne <paul@ee.rochester.edu>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 92 9:03:31 EDT
        I need to ask a favor of someone with a MGA that has a
        tonneau cover. I want to make a cover this winter for a
        1960 MGA and want it to match the interior which is red.
        Well, they do not come in red, only black. What I need
        is someone that has one could trace me a pattern I will
        be ever so in debt to. I will gladly pay postage and handling
        and what ever other charges to get a pattern.

        Anyone out there to help?