TR6 help required

To: BRITISH-CARS <BRITISH-CARS@AUTOX.TEAM.NET>
Subject: TR6 help required
From: "I.REEMAN " <S150@CPC865.EAST-ANGLIA.AC.UK>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 92 12:25 GMT
Hi

I am currently restoring a 1971 TR6 PI and I need some help. The only parts
I have been able to save from the body are the bulkhead, front and rear
wheel arch, boot floor sections, and the front half of the 'B' posts. Even
so these part required repair sections. I am currently reassembling the body.

My problems is that I have been unable to find out any gap measurements. I
have been able to get a rough idea by measuring cars in our local club.

Does anybody know the correct gaps for :

        Bonnet sides -> wing
        Bonnet back -> bulkhead
        Front wing -> door front
        Rear wing -> door rear
        Boot sides -> Rear wing
        Boot -> rear deck
        Distance from 'B' post to 'B' post
        Distance from 'A' post to 'B' post
        etc...

I would like to try for a good panel fit. In other words non-standard. :-)

Iain Reeman

I.Reeman@uea.ac.uk