Re: 1974 MG Midget - Paint

To: Dean_Zywicki%NIHDCRT.BITNET@cu.nih.gov
Subject: Re: 1974 MG Midget - Paint
From: Paul Osborne <paul@ee.rochester.edu>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 92 15:56:15 EST

> |Date: 10-26-92  12:32am
> |From: Dean Zywicki:dcrt:nih
> |  To: {british-cars@autox.team.net}:INTERNET
> |Subj: Re: 1974 MG Midget - Paint
> dstone writes:
>      >>Am I the only one that thinks "citron" & "Tundra" are
>      odd shades of *green* ? me thinks they'd be yellows &
>      whites ....
>
>           jus' pondering-
>                          dstone@sc9.intel.com
>

>      My '76 midget is citron and I sure wouldn't consider it to be
>  green.  From the book I have, citron was only used on 1976 midgets.
>  It's a nice neon-like yellow, makes you stand out among other cars.
>

>       Dean

         It seems that I got called on this blunder. Well all I did was
         look up greens and the year and between New Racing Green and
Brooklands         Green is Citron and Tundra, also for that year. I did think
twice
         about the Citron not being green, but a orig. BL shop manual
         being wrong? Naa, could'nt be. Yea right. Sorry for the confustion
         it may have caused.
         By the way this came from manual 15899.46, sec 12.a3 N. Americas
        Dealers BL, Shop Index, Collision Parts/Paints.