Re: Black TR6's (related query)

To: pjk@mod.dsto.gov.au
Subject: Re: Black TR6's (related query)
From: whs70@dancer.cc.bellcore.com (sohl,william h)
Date: 15 Nov 1992 18:42 EST
>Related question: Was the black (obviously a repaint!) get-away car in the
>American film "Three Men and a Baby" a TR6 or a Sunbeam something or other?
>Does anyone out there in british-cars.net.land know for sure?
>Peter Kootsookos (pjk@mod.dsto.gov.au)

The getaway car was indeed a TR-6.

Note - If email replying to me with an automatic addressing process
bounces, manually address the resend using one of the addresses below.
Bill Sohl (K2UNK) BELLCORE (Bell Communications Research, Inc.)
Morristown, NJ             email via UUCP      bcr!dancer!whs70
201-829-2879 Weekdays      email via Internet  whs70@dancer.cc.bellcore.com