Marque Wars

To: british-cars@hoosier
Subject: Marque Wars
From: paisley@cme.nist.gov (Scotty Paisley)
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 93 10:45:23 EDT
Mark_Banaszak-Holl@brown.edu writes:

 > to which car is favored.  I think teams of two cars should be put up
 > from both sides and one of the normal SCCA events used for the course.
 > I think the Austin-Healey side could be well represented by my Sprite
 > and my friend Stu's 100-4.  We did OK together.  Perhaps Scotty with
 > that big 6 of his would prefer to take on Stu all by himself???

Now wait a second!  I find it hard to conceive Stu's 100-4
representing Austin Healey since it has a chevy big block in it.
Folks, this car is truly amazing.  There was an hill climb event
several years back... Stu was the only one to use his brakes going UP
the hill!  Perhaps Scotty would like to take on Stu with Marks
sprite...  I would much rather do that.  :-)

-Scotty