Grose jets, commuting . . .

To: SOL <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: Grose jets, commuting . . .
From: Stan Fickes <72762.11@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 14 Jul 93 12:20:28 EDT
  I've been using Grose jets in my Sprite for 3 years, and haven't had any
problems with them.  They were installed because the old needles stuck once
too many times.  I have installed them in my TD carbs, but since the car has
never moved under motor power, I can't say anything there.  I guess they
haven't stuck either.

  On another thought, since I saw a nice yellow MGC (top up!?!) this morning
on my way to work, I thought I'd ask who in the SF bay area drives San
Tomas/Montague expressway to/from work.  I'm the one in the pale blue Sprite
(with a distinctive black stripe; right Daren?) traveling north in the AM.
With the top down, unless the rainfall exceeds 1"/hour.
  Stan