Re: SOL stuff

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, pwv@tc.fluke.com
Subject: Re: SOL stuff
From: pismobch@netcom.com (Ed Devinney)
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 93 19:40:23 -0700
What does the SOL logo look like?  Well, it looks, well, like nothing else,
except perhaps the Union Jack with some tools & car parts on it.

No, scratch that.  Fade in "Rule, Britannia" and imagine my voice, only
deeper and with better inflection:

        "The SOL logo is an awe-inspiring figure of a crossed spanner and
        connecting rod, rendered in rich carbon black, superimposed over
        the ominous initials of our disorganization S O L, themselves
        drawn in British Racing Green.  These devices are in turn placed
        atop the flag of the Great Britain."

It's tremendous, if I do say so myself.

ed devinney                                             pismobch@netcom.com
        "Everybody wants to go to heaven, but nobody wants to die"
                                        -Peter Tosh