Re: British Car Day in Brookline

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: British Car Day in Brookline
From: Garry Archer <archer@hsi.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1993 13:49:16 -0400
Bob Lang <LANG@ISIS.MIT.EDU> writes:
> This Sunday is British Car day at the Museum of Transportation, Brookline MA.
> Any SOLers want to meet like we did last year?

Hello Bob!  Great minds think alike because I was just thinking about it too.

Unfortunately I will not be able to go this year.  I've been to the past three
and met several Upper Right Coast SOLers.  Hope I can make it next year.  I
was sort of pinning my hopes on going to the "British On The Green" show
at Granby, Connecticut this year.  I've never been to that one before.  It
is in one of the last couple of weekends of August.  Unfortunately I will
miss that one too since I am returning to England for a couple of weeks
holiday then.

I just returned from England a week ago after a three-week business trip
over there!  I have been preparing a small report of sorts, but its not
quite ready to e-mail out to britcars yet.

Hope everyone has a great time at British Car Day this Sunday!  For the past
three it has been hot-sticky-humid.  Will this be four years running?! :-)

        Cheers!

I believe that the Universe is a Mobius Twist - which makes it seem so infinite.
Scientists have theorised the curvature of space for decades - if you travelled
in a straight line you would return to where you started.   Another thing,  it
helps to explain Deja Vu!              Garry Archer Esq.        archer@hsi.com